The Six Disciplines Of Building A Great Brand
by Dac Clark, on Apr 20, 2016 5:02:00 PM
- Change The Rules Of The Marketplace
- Be Disruptive: Change is an absolute. A market leader usually is the one that causes market changes.
- Reject Pre-Conceived Limitations: Rules are for there breaking. They are not really rules anyway; most often these limitations are really just traditions, practices, conventions, or long held norms.
- Control The Retail Floor Space: To change rules, you need to be in control of what you can control-the retail space.
- Captivate The Consumer
- Iconic Products: Iconic products will captivate the consumer and carry the brand DNA further.
- Highly Engaging Advertising: Advertising must connect to your consumer.
- Control The Message – Everywhere: Message Management is vital.
- Social Marketing: Today Social Marketing has become the primary driver of customer communication. Remember “It Isn’t What you Say About Your Brand – It Is What They Say About Your Brand”.
- Over Serve The Retailer
- Retailers are often left out of a brand plan. They are more often than not taken for granted. Why not become their favorite brand. Out perform your competition. Help them to make money with your brand.
- Hire Unusually Gifted People
- As the old adage goes: Build An Organization And They Will Build Your Brand.
- Be A Servant Leader
- If you want your brand to be successful than you have to have a happy and motivated team. Management is a two way street and managing as a servant leader will get much more out of your people.
- Frustrate The Competition
If you do everything above. This Will Be The Result!